- About Us
- Our Collaborations
- University Progressions
- External Examiners
- Contact Us
Business ManagementImprove your Managerial Skills
Financial ManagementA Successful Training of Financial Management
Human Resource ManagementGetting the best job opportunities
Business Information SystemsBe an experts on business information system
The course equips students with knowledge of modern developments in the rapidly evolving fields of cyber security and assurance, providing a depth and breadth of knowledge and skills in these areas.
The interdisciplinary nature of the course is designed to meet the needs of students who wish to specialise and pursue a career in these fields, as well as providing them with an excellent opportunity to develop their academic and generic employability skills.
The course will use a wide range of teaching and learning strategies and methods supported by appropriate blended learning approaches, learning technologies and tools to enhance student learning and promote engagement.
In addition to face-to-face teaching, where appropriate, asynchronous and synchronous modes of learning will be used to facilitate and promote student learning. AISABE centre will be required using its Student Learning Centre, designated open access classrooms/IT labs and a specialist Cyber lab to accommodate and support student learning.
Students will acquire and develop the knowledge and skills required on the MSc Cyber Security and Assurance in order to fulfil the aims of the course. This course aims to:
· Equip students with the skills to design, implement and manage computer security using software and networking technologies
· Develop understanding of the methods involved in handling Cyber incident and securing corporate assets and information;
· Equip students with an advanced knowledge of multi-disciplinary risk management in the context of cyber security principles, and to enable to recognise the importance of a multi-disciplinary approach to addressing Cyber-Security and Risk Management;
· Offer students the opportunity to study in a leading, interdisciplinary and research intensive environment both Cyber-Security and Risk, security and risk management principles and practise;
· Stimulate student’s interest in the subject by using a variety of teaching and learning methods and engaging with a wide range of Cyber-Security and Risk management perspectives;
· Develop student’s ability to assess and manage both security and risk in a corporate environment;
· Give students the opportunity to develop a broad yet advanced understanding of the social and human factors as they apply to cybercrime and its governance issues;
Additional generic postgraduate aims:
Develop and enhance student’s ability to identify research question(s) and conduct experimental or theoretical research, and to present the findings of such research in a clear, professional manner;
Develop your transferable research skills and interdisciplinary knowledge for a wide range of information and technology and research careers;
Develop intellectual, cognitive and transferable/generic key skills appropriate for master’s level study;
Develop self-confidence and independence in undertaking a substantial individual research dissertation;
11 08 2017
We are pleased to announce that NCFE has approved our customised award i.e. Level 7 Dipin BBS and Level 7 Dip in CSA...
23 05 2017
We are pleased to announce the opening of AISABE regional office in Lagos, Nigeria.
21 10 2016
We are pleased to announce that our Level 7 Diploma in Information Security and Assurance qualification is now on Ofqual register of approved qualifications through ATHE...
16 09 2016
We are pleased to announce that we have developed a Leel 7 Diploma in Cyber Security and Assurance...
16 09 2016
AISABE is in discussion with NCFE for the recognition of our qualifications...
05 09 2016
We are pleased to announce that our PgD ISA is now acceptable for progression to MSc Cyber Security...