- About Us
- Our Collaborations
- University Progressions
- External Examiners
- Contact Us
Business ManagementImprove your Managerial Skills
Financial ManagementA Successful Training of Financial Management
Human Resource ManagementGetting the best job opportunities
Business Information SystemsBe an experts on business information system
Centres are required to follow the below mentioned points on Students Registration;
- register each and every student with in 2 weeks from the course start date
- late registrations will be rejected
- students are eligible for the proposed qualification. Please click here to see the eligibility criteria
- provide all the required documents while submitting registration forms
- complete the registration form properly and do not miss any required information
- make the exact payment for each and every student
- update us with the withdrawals immediately
Failure to follow the above mentioned guidance will face delays or cancellations of registration requests.
11 08 2017
We are pleased to announce that NCFE has approved our customised award i.e. Level 7 Dipin BBS and Level 7 Dip in CSA...
23 05 2017
We are pleased to announce the opening of AISABE regional office in Lagos, Nigeria.
21 10 2016
We are pleased to announce that our Level 7 Diploma in Information Security and Assurance qualification is now on Ofqual register of approved qualifications through ATHE...
16 09 2016
We are pleased to announce that we have developed a Leel 7 Diploma in Cyber Security and Assurance...
16 09 2016
AISABE is in discussion with NCFE for the recognition of our qualifications...
05 09 2016
We are pleased to announce that our PgD ISA is now acceptable for progression to MSc Cyber Security...